I haven’t ‘blog’ blogged in quite a while. Mostly just family updates & some design stuff… Not sure whats up with the blog funk. So here’s just a mind dump:
- I’m all about Facebook all of the sudden (are we friends?)
- I can’t twitpic right now because of our plan & it’s driving me nuts!
- I love my new job
- I’ve been to church (worship service) 2 weeks in a row with my wife & kids, first time that I can remember
- My RSS feed is broken and I don’t know how to fix it. I think Google broke it when they took over Feedburner (at least that’s the story I’m sticking with)
- As expected, the new U2 album is VERY strange, as expected…
- I’m excited about spending two weeks on the road with my family
- I’m realizing I’m addicted to making things happen & need to learn how to slow down
- Quote from staff meeting today that is resonating with me: “nothing is THAT important” (in response to checking email obsessively, which I do). Our lead pastor checks his email 3x a week!
- Learning about Tim Keller
- About half way through Mad Church Disease (thank you Anne)
- I’ve been listening to 100.3 the Sound from LA – AWESOME radio station (old school)
- Been missing a lot of my Life Church friends
- My son is now 6 and a half. It seems like just yesterday Jen and I were dreaming about him going to Kindergarten!
That’s about it for tonight…