If you have a few minutes to watch this, I think it’s worth it for a couple reasons:
- you’ll get a cool look at Romania
- it was one of my first major video editing projects (3 years ago!), and at the time I was very proud of it! Now I look back and see all kinds of things that need fixing, changing, etc.
- there’s 2 very cool, real life stories about the gospel
- it stars one of my very good friends, Jimmy Smith
- it has a great soundtrack (at least I think so)
Let me know what you thought, if you watched it. I’m actually praying about going back next year and taking our high schoolers, anyone interested?