We did, at our “the office Season Premier Party”! Jen and I have been huge office fans for a while so we knew we had to do something special for the new season. So we invited a bunch of friends over to watch the DVR’d version of the season premier on a projector on the living room wall. Oh yeah, we asked our guests to dress up as their favorite office character, here’s the pictures to prove it:
We did a Diversity Day seminar…
Quotes of the night?
- Creed: IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve been involved in a number of cults both as a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower but you make more money as a leader.
- Michael: I am taking responsibility and it is up to me to get rid of the curse that hit Meredith with my car. IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
- Michael: Ok, I have an announcement.
- Oscar: You pushed Darryl out the windowÃ¢â‚¬Â¦
- Phyllis You shot DwightÃ¢â‚¬Â¦
- Michael: Ok, that is not funny. I love my employees even though I hit one of you with my car for which I take full responsibility.
- Toby: Where are we?
- Kelly: I dunno, like 5 kilometers from the office?
- Toby: He couldnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t have made it a circle?
Michael: IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m very fast. IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m like Forest Gump exceptÃ¢â‚¬Â¦I am not an idiot.
Michael: So Ryan got promoted to corporate where he is a little fish in a big pond, whereas back here in Scranton, I am still the top dog in a fairly large pond. So who is the real boss? The dog or a fish?