Let’s start with this:
- I started looking at the left side of applications on my Dell today to minimize and close…
- I have this strange feeling like I don’t want anyone to touch the Macbook Pro – even though it was intended to run our weekend media.
- I took it for it’s first trip to Starbucks today, and felt like one of those people that goes to Starbucks with their Mac’s.
- I’m finally getting used to typing on a normal sized keyboard (they Dell has a smaller one).
- I’m learning that Pro-Presenter really has some options that make it a better choice than Easyworship.