Well, well, well. We’ve been waiting for this for months (and months and months) – and we almost missed it due to a last minute get-a-way. Lucky for us there was a TV here and we got settled by around 8pm. First off we were bummed that it wasn’t a true 2 hour premier – found out about that last night, so tonight was a little bit of a let down because of that, but since we are such LOST fans we didn’t mind watching yet another recap episode.
Come 9pm we were ready. Ready to find out if the survivors all get off the island. Ready to see of Desmond is able to convince Jack not to contact the boat. Ready to see what Lock has up his sleeve. Ready to see what the heck is going on with the flash forward scenes of Jack & Kate. We were ready for LOST! All I can say is, wow. LOST didn’t dissapoint. Here’s some of the things we liked, didn’t understand, or think.
- Seeing Charlie again (whether or not he is alive)
- What is Hurley not supposed to tell?
- Was Hurley’s flashback before Jacks? (Jack saying “I’m thinking of growing a beard”)
- We knew it was Hurley in the chase car (yay us!)
- How many people is Jack going to kill? (he’s been using that term a lot – and he pulled the trigger!)
- Who was in Jacob’s house? At least 2 people. The word on the street is: Christian, Lock, Desmond..?
- Who are the Oceanic 6? Jack, Kate, Hurley..? I’m on board with Claire and Aaron, possibly Sun and Juliet, or Michael and Walt?
- Hurley apologizes to Jack for going with Lock.
- The interrogating cop is Anna Lucia’s ex-partner
- Hurley did a cannonball
- Ben had some great lines!
- Something strange about Hurley being in the mental institution reminds me of Libby and that whole story.
Here’s Conner’s take – some good stuff there. (He beat me to it, again!)
And if you have an extra hour or so, go check out the Lostpedia forum on last night’s episode.
Are you getting LOST? See you next week.
Powered by ScribeFire.