I do have to confess that this isn’t exactly “live bogging”, in the sense that I don’t blog while the show is on “live” – I’m usually at worship rehearsal. So, it’s usually Friday morning (my day off) that Jen and I get time to sit down and watch.
- “I think I cut my penis on the lid!” – Dwight
- “Pam, these finger sandwiches look finger lickin’ delicious” – Andy
- “If we have to defend ourselves I will stab the security guy in the eye with the jumbo chalk” – Dwight
- “You’ve been like an uncle tome, like a kind, old uncle Remus” – Andy to Stanley
- “The eyes are the groin of the head” – Dwight (ht: Vince)
Ok, we had screaming kids, phone calls, chores and such interrupting this viewing which, by the way is a crime punishable by death in our household. I didn’t have the heart to harm any of my immediate family. But it actually worked out for the better because I may have missed getting some good quotes here on the blog, but there was actually one quote from this episode that was the quote to end all quotes, a line for the books (this is why writers should get paid more).
- “Is he (Michael) some sort of secret genius? ha ha ha… Sometimes I say crazy things, ha ha ha” – Stanley