Up at a staff retreat/advance. Our executive assistant, Jane Broe is sharing on Leadership. Here’s some of her points:
Qualities of a leader (an influencer of others)
- Faith in people
Qualities of a leader in ministry:
- Has a growing personal faith, knows and uses their gifts
- Has great communication skills, is persuasive, informative, and is a listener
- Demonstrates leadership skills, track record, works well with a variety of people, someone who can delegate, displays flexibility
- Has an inquiring mind, are they threatened by new ideas?
- Expresses empathetic caring
Just thought these were some good nuggets to share. (She mentioned something about John Maxwell, so props to him if these are his ideas).