I know, why? I don’t know, cuz I am a sucker for books and a good deal? When we were camping at San Elijo, we visited a couple used bookstores & I picked up a few books for under a couple bucks.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six – this is a little known fact about me: I’m a closet war, spy, kick-butt, military, high tech book fan. I usually alternate between a church/leadership/spiritual book and a good kick-a novel. This one’s a doozy, like 800 or 900 pages – I’m 100 pages into it.
- Dean Koontz’s The Taking – I’ve never read Koontz but this one looked good. We’ll see.
- Servant Leadership by Robert K. Greenleaf – I got this for free at the Encinitas Library!
- Dan Brown’s Angels & Demons – I already read the Da Vinci Code, so since this was another freebee at the Library, I thought I’d pick it up.
- The Religious Life of Man: The Buddhist Religion by Richard H. Robinson – this one may be a surprise, but I’ve never really read any difinitive book on Buddhism and I really want to educate myself on this religion.
So I’ve added to my “to read” list. If you’re interested you can follow me on GoodReads, where I try my best to keep track of all my reading.