Retractable Banner design (original art designed by Tyson Morlet) – I did the layout and a little logo adjustment.
Another quick design for a banner for a missions focus. Rancho is “adopting” a project to bring the Bible in audio to the Palwano people of Southern Philippines. Read more at the Rancho Blog here: http://blog.ranchocommunity.org/2009/04/01/palawan-missions-project/
The Pointe is Rancho’s college/young adult worship service on Sunday Nights. They needed a little identity branding, so we’re starting here. Very simple, but you’ll start to see how we use in over the next couple months.
I’ve got a couple other iron’s in the fire that will probably be finished next week. Along with striight up designing, I’ve been super busy on the communications side of things, here’s a list of stuff that I’ve been working on:
- Launched Rancho’s official blog, check it out here & help promote it!
- Started the @ranchocommunity twitter (since then we’ve been slowly getting the Rancho staff on board)
- Took over the Rancho Community Facebook Group – hoping to build that up (have you joined?)
- Started a Facebook group for the Temecula Murrieta Rescue Mission – in less that 3 weeks it has almost 300 members! Hoping to pass this one off soon
- Started the @tmrescuemission twitter account – I plan on passing this one on to someone else too
- Started a Flickr account for Rancho & been trying to keep a study flow of photos going there
- Met with the school’s PTF (Parent Teacher Fellowship) for the first time – trying to learn how the school functions (it’s a daunting task!)
That’s about all I can think of now. I love my job. The people I get to work with are amazing. The church is doing some amazing things and I get the priviledge of doing my best to get the word out effectively and with style. Hope I can keep up!