Blogging is starting to catch on at my church – that excites me. So I thought I’d take a minute and share them with you (in no particular order).
- Karl Verkade. He’s our music director at LifeChurch and he has a blog where he talks mostly about the guitar as it pertains to Worship Music.
- Melissa Vanderburg. Melissa is on our worship team, serves in hospitality, and is in the middle of an adoption process – go check out her story.
- Kendra Watson. Kendra is our Children’s Coordinator at LifeChurch. She’s got a great family and is a great photographer.
- Peter Barthemle. Peter’s a good friend of mine. Showed up with his wife at LifeChurch about a year ago and since then we’ve gotten to know each other pretty well. He needs a good kick in the pants on his blog writing, so go over and give him a hard time.
- Lisa Hudson. Lisa and her husband Chuck have been instrumental servants & leaders at LifeChurch over the years. Lisa just started her blog a couple weeks ago, so go on over and give her some encouragement.
- Chris Stout. Chris is one of my good friends as well. I spent about a week sailing from Hawaii to California with him on the USS Germantown. He’s also our Tech Director at LifeChurch and a really good one. Go on over and give him some blog love.
Hopefully I didn’t miss anyone. If I did, leave me a comment and I’ll get you added.