I’ve been getting more and more questions about blogging each week – mainly from people in our church. So being the amazing blog guru that I am (hear the sarcasm?), I think I’m going to try an organize a once a month (or something like that) blog session. My ultimate dream would be that the session would be more of a community resource, but it will probably start with mainly church people.
Here’s some ideas for sessions running through my head:
- What is a Blog? How do I start one? WordPress.com Blogs & Self Hosted Blogs.
- Themes & Design.
- Using Photos & Videos on your blog.
- Using Plugins & Widgets on your blog.
- Networking, Blogroll (geez I hate that word), Commenting, Blog Etiquette.
- RSS Basics, Feedburner, Google Reader, Stats, Etc.
That’s all I’ve really thought of so far (that’s like 6 months worth of sessions!). What would you add to that list? What have I left out? What would you want covered in a blog session? Would you go to something like this?