Sorry about not posting much lately. It’s not from a lack of thoughts, happening, and ideas. It’s just that life has bottlenecked my ability to blog. That picture is pretty much how I’m feeling right now – there’s a lot happening and a lot to blog about, but my capacity is low right now… Here’s just some quick thoughts for the day:
- I love my wife more and more every day and missed her so much when I was…
- At a staff retreat in Big Bear the past 3 days.
- Had a great ‘discussion’ with our staff about Salvation – more on that later.
- Had another great ‘discussion’ on eschatology with some staff, something that’s been on my heart and mind over the past year because…
- I beginning to believe that your eschatology will define your ministry values – more on that later
- Both my kids got haircuts when I was gone. Miles’ ears grew! Photos coming.
- I need to explain to people that I’m not ‘always on Facebook’ – I just have everything linked together so that it shows up in Facebook.
- I’m committed to wrapping up studying “women in the church” before I study more on eschatology and salvation, but they all are very exciting and important to me NOW.
- Even though I’m not writing as much, I’m trying to keep up on reading via Google Reader.
- I really like Death Cab for Cutie, Travis, and Frou Frou right now.
- I’m listening to “Hello Love” by Chris Tomlin, finally – thanks Eric.
- My thought for today (not that I have a ‘thought for today’ every day) was: Attempt something impossible next year. I have an idea what that means, but will be praying.
Thanks for reading!