I’m really loving this blog. Loving all the people I’m connecting with. Loving having an outlet. Loving sharing. Loving learning. Today I added a bunch more links to my blogroll and didn’t like the way it was cluttering up everything, so I did a little housekeeping. Now we have, at the top right:
- My Google Reader shares: these are articles from my subscriptions from other sites that I really like
- Blogs: these are just miscellaneous blogs that I read now and again
- Blogs by Pastors: these are blogs run by pastors (obvious)
- Blogs by Worship Leaders: these are blogs run by worship leaders
- Churches: these are churches that I either have a personal connection to, or am interested in keeping tabs on.
- Links: links to things, people, places I like
- Read Daily: my favorite blogs
- Video Confessors: these are people who are doing video confessions of their ministries
So, I might have got a couple in the wrong category or something – just shoot me a comment and I will fix it.