Since my weekend will be filled with soccer games and church, I thought I’d better get this up now. This Sunday is Jen & I’s 7 year anniversary. I can hardly believe it’s been that long! Here’s a picture from us dating in 1994, yup, that would be 13 years ago!
Yup, we’ve grown to 4 (5 actually, Java was our first child – chocolate lab). So, in honor of 7 years of marriage and 13 years of being together, here’s 7 reasons why I love my wife:
- She’s absolutely beautiful.
- She’s an amazing mother – I know this because I’ve played Mr. Mom and she wins hands down.
- She’s been through hell and back to allow me to live my dream of being in ministry (and we will probably be there again)
- She’s my biggest fan.
- She’s my biggest critic.
- She loves me in spite of myself.
- She’s an amazing worship leader.
Here’s to 7 years – Love you babe!